27 October, 2007

BICKERINGS

SHOUTING NEVER SOLVES ANY PROBLEMS

EVERY PROMLEM HAS TO BE WORKED OUT FOR A SOLUTION

CLOSING YOUR EYES WONT MAKE THE PROBLEM GO AWAY

okay i understand but what the hell do i do with this understanding. i dont have the nerve to listen to any of hte "you did it" saga

yes i did it but now what ,can we get ahead from here, can we stop discussing the past and move on to what to do with my life.

i am getting bitter and full of hatred, for everything , with everything...i hate my existence my thought, my smile

everything

i have started to hate myself and become an absolute pessimist. i really want to shout to anyone who blames me...yes i have loved someone and i intend to marry him...SO WHAT...THIS IS NOT THE END OF HTE WORLD, may be yours but not mine so please LEAVE ME ALONE

AND PLEASE LET ME HAVE A LIFE...LET ME LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...