21 September, 2007

abstract

its impossible to forget those eyes
they have a force...a very powerful force

drawn towards them with a velocity
i want to lose myself completely

i want to fragment
my existence broken into atoms

to spread across far and wide
across their infinity

my tiny particles
scattered till the end of his existence
and the begining of mine

i want to create those eyes
like a painter uses his brush

i wanted to see how god created him
when did he put that force in his eyes

i want to touch the closed eyelids
before they ever opened

i can see the sculptor
shaping those almond shaped eyes

his gentle caress of finger
over the eye lashes

what is reflected in his eyes
they look like the supreme is looking at me

and i find my soul in those eyes

and i find

i am infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...